Christmas is COMING !!!!!


I think the Christmas feeling is very much upon us, the weather is certainly getting colder in the UK. I even saw Jack sporting a string vest earlier this week! I have just bought my Christmas tree (decorating it tonight) and the snow is falling on the Alps (bring on the fresh stuff). But just to make sure we really know that Christmas is just around the corner Mathias from Three4One from Switzerland sent us this, which did make us laugh…. I’m loving my ‘Worm’ move !!!


Click the Link to watch the full video:

http://bit.ly/7WtrV1


Featuring: Kate Woods, Eilidh Moss, Jack Wood, Nicky T and Ledz.

Comments

  1. hahaha that looks amazing... i had professors for a class do this with themselves once, its priceless

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do YOU think? Let us know >

Popular posts from this blog

TECH BULLETIN: CS3 HPR Body O-Rings ⚙️

Is Paintball back in Malaysia ??????

PSP World Cup...#GOTEAM!