ICON Pro School (France)


CPL Team ICON from France send me there latest info advert for an ICON Clinic in France… As I’m an ignorant Englishman I can’t speak a word of French apart from “Oui” because I think it’s funny. So I ask Cyril to translate it for me.

“Meet the Green French Team at their first 2k10 Marseille ICON Pro School in the North East of France!”

Email Cyril at cyril.job@free.fr for any questions or reservation”


I asked Cyril to explain a little more about the Clinic……..

Marseille ICON will give his first Pro School of the year in Guemar, Alsace on the 29 & 30 May.

The STORK Association will host us during these two days, and help you find cheap accommodation for the night(s).

We will share our experience with you, because Paintball is not only about techniques, we will learn how to manage a team, help you reach your objectives regarding to your motivation and means.

Price is 155 € with a box of Carnage Paintball Ballistics and the two meals of Saturday and Sunday.

For all information you can contact cyril.job@free.fr

Cyril also said that if you don’t speak French (like me) you will still be OK to attend as he speaks very good English…

Oui Oui……

LEDZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TECH BULLETIN: CS3 HPR Body O-Rings ⚙️

Is Paintball back in Malaysia ??????

PSP World Cup...#GOTEAM!