Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!!


Well, this is my last Blog Post of the year. I’m off Snowboarding tomorrow for Christmas so I’m not going to be able to post anything else... Sorry... (Eilidh might though).

I would like to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year.

Paintball is a great sport and I’m very fortunate to be involved in it. It's an industry that I feel proud to be a part of from the Planet Eclipse point of view.

2009 has not been a great year for anyone involved in Paintball but we have a strong core and where there is heart there is also stubborn determination. Let’s all hope that 2010 is set to bring back the good times for everyone. See you all in 2010 !!!!!

Here is a little festive Mini ETV for you :-)






LEDZ

Comments

Post a Comment

What do YOU think? Let us know >

Popular posts from this blog

TECH BULLETIN: CS3 HPR Body O-Rings ⚙️

EGO LV2 HPR Bulletin ⚠️

Is Paintball back in Malaysia ??????