So Lonely.... :-)

Sometimes in Planet HQ we get all lonely and sometimes even a little Sad. But then some kind sole takes the time and effort to write to us and tell us a little story... This week ray of sunshine comes to us from Adam Heiby... Thanks Adam.....

.............................................................................................

From: Adam Heiby [mailto:********@comcast.net]
Sent: 17 June 2010 18:37
Subject: ftac backpack

Hi planet eclipse guys , my name is Adam and i love your products. In the beginning of the 2009-10 school year i bought your ftac back pack , when i got it it was amazing and i thought it looked really cool , but usually back packs fall apart. I was really supprised when it stood up the entire year of school acting as my welding gear bag to haul around all of my tools , metal , helmet , welding books and more. I was wondering how much weight i was carrying every other day with me 2 school and back so one day i weighed it. The total weight off all of my gear came out to 65-70 lbs depending on what metal i needed for that day. By far you make one of thee BEST back packs on the market , every other one ive tried usually falls apart from just usual books , paper and pens. Im expecting this bag to hold up for another year of welding at my high school. im also a eclipse shooter in paintball shooting an ego 09 pow mia edition with a cure 3 and zick 2. I just wanted to let you know how much i love your products and the quality of them , and your customer service is by far the best in the industry. Keep up the good work guys!!!

Shame we have sold out now :-(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TECH BULLETIN: CS3 HPR Body O-Rings ⚙️

Is Paintball back in Malaysia ??????

PSP World Cup...#GOTEAM!