This years Planet Eclipse SL Ego called the SLS flew off the shelves. We were pretty much sold out the minute we launched the product. We kept the last 12 out of the total production of 350 back to create something a little special. We commissioned an artist to create this special Dynasty SLS Graphic for this very limited SL marker.
The Dynasty 'Dragon' SLS comes with all of the same features as the other SLS’s but with the beautiful Dynasty artwork. The run is only 12 Dynasty SLS’s and these will be spread around the world. There will be a total of 3 on the Planet Eclipse web site here:
CLICK HERE NOW
If you want to grab a pretty rare ‘dragon’ then be quick.
Unique SLS Features:
• Bespoke SL SLS Body
• Bespoke SL Cure3+ Bolt with Insert Kit – Three Different Bolt Inserts
• Bespoke SL Circuit Board With USB Interface – Cable and Software Included
• Bespoke SL SL3 Inline Regulator
• Bespoke SL Dual Triggers - “S” and “Classic” Style Triggers Included
• Bespoke SL Dual Valve Guides – HP and LP Valve Guide Kit
• Bespoke SL Zick2 Rammer Kit
• Bespoke SL OOPS Assembly
• Bespoke SL Clamping Feed Assembly – With Sprocket Wheel Adjuster
• Bespoke SL Trigger Frame
• Bespoke SL Contour Eye Covers
• 5-Piece SL2 Shaft Barrel Kit
• Viz-Eyes Red BBSS System
• Internal Porting Tuned To Provides Softer Shot and Less Kick.
• Reduced Rammer and Bolt Speeds. Gentler on Paint. Quieter Shot.
• Cure3+ with New Ramped and Interchangeable Bolt Insert
• Zick2 Rammer Shaft and Cap
• Increase Longevity of Internal Components
• New LP Supply Protection System
• 92% larger rtansflective LCD Display
• Adjustable Tru-Colour RGB LCD Backlite
• 16-Bit Microprocessor - 16 MIPS (Million Instructions Per Second)
• Improved Solenoid Drive Circuitry for increased Velocity Consistency
• New Graphical User Interface
• Ultra-Lightweight Monoform Body
• Deftek Offset Feed Tube
• Integrated Rammer Housing
• Integrated FRM
• Offset Bores
• Larger Valve Chamber
• Micro + Opto Switch Board
• Dual Instrument Grade Ball-Raced Trigger
• Dual Trigger Return Mechanisms - Magnetic and Spring Trigger
• Skinny-Fit Co-Moulded Rubber E-Star Grips
• T-Slot Rail Mounting System
• Ego10 High Performance Solenoid Valve
• LCD Module
• Integrated Audible Sounding Device
Weights and Measures
Length: 531 mm
Height: 214 mm
Width: 26.5 mm
All Measurements include Barrel (14”), OOPS, Battery, Ready-to-go:
The SLS has seen enhancements in three key areas:
- A new SL3 In-Line Regulator and Regulator mount
- Modification of the Cure3+ with inclusion of three different Bolt Inserts
- The introduction of full SLS-to-PC communications
The latter of those upgrades is made possible through proprietary software in the form of the E-Portal. The E-Portal is an application that provides a means of communicating with an Eclipse SLS through the familiar Windows(tm) environment and will give the user control over all aspects of the SLS firmware. It will be possible to:
- Upgrade the Electronic Firmware
From time to time Eclipse will release new versions of the firmware that controls the operation of the Eclipse SLS. This may be to add new features to the current firmware; to improve existing features; to fix bugs in the current firmware; or to accommodate changes in major league rules affecting the way that markers are allowed to operate. The latest version of firmware will be downloadable from the Planet Eclipse website and programmable into the SLS using E-Portal.
- Manage the Control Parameters
E-Portal will display all of the SLS' Control Parameters in one easy-to-read list. Parameters can be read from the SLS, modified and saved for future use. User presets can also be created for different firing mode configurations and saved for future use.
- Customise the Start-Up Splash Screen
E-Portal provides a simple way to create images that can be transferred to the Eclipse SLS in order to personalise the start-up screen. These images can be saved for future use or shared with friends and team-mates. Sample images are also available for download from the Planet Eclipse website.
Where the E-Portal offers enhanced control of the electronics, the new SL3 Regulator gives enhanced control of the pneumatics. The SL3 regulator is a completely new, from the ground up, design of In-Line regulator for Eclipse. Eclipse regulators have always been renowned for their reliability, simplicity and robustness. The SL3 obviously has all of those attributes, but now is even more accurate, has better stability when dealing with fluctuating or decaying input pressure, and has a higher flow capability. Not only that, the all-new seal configuration is now both reversible and replaceable by the user, should the main seal ever become contaminated. All of these features mean that the output of the regulator (the pressure that governs the markers velocity) is now even more tightly controlled over a far wider range of supply pressures from the tank. This means velocity remains stable right down to the last few hundred psi on the tank, giving you more usable shots per fill.