Diamond Wars Finale - 27th Nov 2011


Sunday 27th November sees this year's conclusion of the awesome Diamond Wars series held at National Paintball Fields Birmingham, England. This has to be one of the finest monthly events held on our shores,  and you will often see my Mercs and I doing battle for the highest bidder to line our deep pockets with blood dollars!

Last month I took a small squad down to play alongside the HMC, a controversial switch of sides to our normal USDE allegiance. The USDE were foolish to under estimate my Merc forces no matter how small… The Fools…..However, this month I extend an olive branch to the USDE in the hope that next season they may wish to fight alongside my Mercs once more (for the right price of course).....

Commander Baddeley of the USDE has today passed me top secret co-ordinates to allow an airdrop of our latest in high tech weaponry  at 09.30hrs, to their HQ location deep in the Corimbe.  The ETHAs will be available to use throughout the day's play, so speak to Cdr Baddeley if you'd like to roll with one for a while! The red smoke will mark the landing point of our care package… I will also send a healthy bounty of goodies down so the players on the USDE can also revel in the spoils of war…

Choose your side for the final battle…


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TECH BULLETIN: CS3 HPR Body O-Rings ⚙️

Is Paintball back in Malaysia ??????

PSP World Cup...#GOTEAM!