X - Factor Sign new player !


Over the weekend of 28th and 29th January X-Factor held open trials to try and find a new player to strengthen the X-Factor squad. ETV had a full crew at the trials to film the highs and the low of the weekend, which will be coming to you soon as a ETV series.. But there isn’t any point trying to keep this under wraps as I’m sure in the next few days everyone will know that after 1 or 2 years in the paintball wilderness Billy Bernacchia is returning to an Eclipse Team,  looking to revive his Pro player status. Billy Bernacchia has the eventual winner and has now signed for X-Factor for the 2012 and hopefully beyond.


Billy Bernacchia Said “I'm very happy to be a part of X-factor! I feel as this is a great fit for me and I look forward to having a great season with them. I am also very excited to once again be back in the Eclipse family, where I know I can always rely on having the BEST paintball equipment on the planet!”

Grayson Goff has this to say: “I wanted to thank everyone who came out to tryouts. We're always surprised at the amount of talent that shows up. We've made one pick up for the pro roster and have created a practice squad as we bring those guys up to speed.

After two solid days of paintball, we've picked up Billy Bernacchia. He complements our team filling a role we've needed in past seasons and also gels with our team off the field. We're very excited to bring him on board and I'm sure Eclipse is glad he's back as well!”



So keep you eye’s open for a new ETV coming soon. See the ups and downs of trials for X-factor, Who Billy beat out to secure his place as well as a few surprised along the way… COMING SOON !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TECH BULLETIN: CS3 HPR Body O-Rings ⚙️

Is Paintball back in Malaysia ??????

PSP World Cup...#GOTEAM!