Our teams CAN stand the heat.

Every now and then we'll have someone send us a picture that makes us feel awesome. Sometimes it'll be from a brand lover, a team or a player but generally people we have connection with. And we love it. We love to see people using our gear whether they're enjoying it, winning with it, looking good with it or whatever, it's just great to see and makes us feel good. But, we'll sometimes receive an image that makes us feel SUPER-AWESOME and I'm sure you'll all agree that the image here is pretty cool.



The image is of Andrew "Jiggs" Sajdera who plays with one of our Stateside teams - Team Capital Offense and as you can see he's jumping over a fire pit. Why not huh?


He's taking part in something called the Spartan Race, which is made up of different endurance competitions similar to Tough Mudder and the likes, with obstacles and challenges thrown into the mix. The events range between 3+ miles (Spartan Sprint), 8+ miles (Super Spartan), 12+ miles (Spartan Beast) and 26+ miles (Ultra Beast) in distance and cover all kinds of terrain. ESPN describe the events as 'A true test of will.'


If you run all 3 Spartan Races within a calendar year you are awarded a 'Spartan Trifecta' for your efforts, as well as the chance of a double and triple Trifecta too :-O


All that aside, we absolutely love the fact that our man 'Jiggs' is running a 12+ mile Spartan Beast, in 104 degree heat, leaping over a fire pit and wearing one of our Pro-Formance tees.

And to top that off, he earned his first Spartan Trifecta within 3 months - Sprint in July, Super in August and Beast in September.


All we can say is "We salute you Andrew 'Jiggs' Sajdera" there aint no way we'd be getting Ledz, or any of us for that matter, doing something like this. Well, not yet anyhow.

Have you got any amazing pics of you wearing our gear in incredible surroundings? We'd love to see them. Message us on Facebook with your pics.



Comments

  1. Good Day !!

    I am Hwa Jurong, a Reputable, Legitimate & an accredited money
    Lender. I want to use this medium to inform you that i render reliable beneficiary
    assistance as I'll be glad to offer you a loan at 2% interest rate to
    reliable individuals.

    Services Rendered include:

    *Home Improvement
    *Inventor Loans
    *Car Loans
    *Debt Consolidation Loan
    *Line of Credit
    *Second Loan
    *Business Loans
    *Personal Loans
    *International Loans.

    Please write back if interested.
    Upon Response, you'll be mailed a Loan application form to fill. (No social
    security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed!) I Look forward permitting me to
    be of service to you. You can contact me via e-mail: hwa_jurong@yahoo.com.sg or hwajurong12@gmail.com
    Yours Sincerely,

    Hwa Jurong(MD).

    ReplyDelete
  2. am Jonetta.I live in Chattanooga ,when i was in need of a loan of $85,000,i was scammed by those fraudulent lenders and a friend introduced me to Mr. Scott ,and he offered me the loan without any stress,you can contact him via scttspencer7@gmail.com And you will be free from scams in the internet. My lovely Husband extend is greeting to you also if not for you I can't imagine the way life should be for my family today. Please I am begging everyone on answer to help me thank Mr. Spencer and I will always being sharing this great thing that happen in my life in answer everyday. You are the one who remove me and my family out of poverty, my family extends their greeting to you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do YOU think? Let us know >

Popular posts from this blog

TECH BULLETIN: CS3 HPR Body O-Rings ⚙️

EGO LV2 HPR Bulletin ⚠️

Is Paintball back in Malaysia ??????